!
* to all those sending email without their very own static IP-Address,
* and all newly set up MTA infrastructure
... especially ESPs using IP pools professionally for their numerous customers'
mail.
!

As you might already have observed we are evaluating DKIM signatures
@t-online.de for a while now.
We are starting to expect aforementioned IP infrastructure to have all messages
DKIM signed conforming DMARC, so header from and mail from must be aligned.
unsigned messages, unaligned or messages failing validation otherwise, will be
rejected while in SMTP session.

worst come first
Expect this procedure to hit you the earlier, the more traffic we are already
used to reject from your infrastructure.

Do not expect DMARC reports anytime soon.
Equally we won't check for DMARC policies at the moment; ... but p=reject could
become an option.

Cheers

Florian
E-Mail Engineering

Deutsche Telekom AG
Deutsche-Telekom-Allee 9, 64295 Darmstadt, Germany