Hi Florian,

Do you have this information posted anywhere online such as in a blog post or
support article?

The information shared in this mailing list is a little disjointed and
difficult to follow, so having an article that we can reference that includes
the precise requirements you're establishing, and examples would be very
helpful. Also, do you have a date for when you are going to begin enforcing
this new policy?

Thanks,

Matt Gilbert
- Deliverability Engineer