Has anyone gotten a firm answer on these scenarios yet?

        5321.from: boun...@srv12.example.com
        5322.from: cont...@example.com

The vast majority of our customers will have a subdomain on the 5321 from
that isn't present on the 5322 from. I'd like to know if this is a problem.

I'd also like to hear confirmation that messages with 2 DKIM signatures
will still "pass" if one matches the 5322 and one doesn't.

@Florian: How will T-Online handle these two scenarios?

Cheers,
Luke