Hi Everyone,

Has anyone observed delivery issues with Yahoo ?

Recently in the past one week we observed below delivery issues at Yahoo
ISP.

1 ) TSS04 delivery issue. ( Known for some time now ) - With dedicated
delivery IPs , Newly onboarded customers , Customer sending triggered /
transactional volume. We do the same issue with different mail streams.

2 ) Inbox delivery issue : - Email is getting filtered as spam where in
history we didn't observe any such deviation.  Lots of triggered /
transactional emails are getting filtered as spam where we don't see any
throttling on dedicated IP space.

Does anyone have any inputs ? How do we address this issue? as we are not
getting the right inputs for the Yahoo Postmaster team.

--Vaibhav