From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> on behalf of Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 18:05
To: MailOp <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: [mailop] Anybody know Anthony Mitchell or Inboxsys?

This email has reached Mapp via an external source

All,

We've been contacted by Anthony Mitchell, representing Inboxsys.com - they are
brand new in the deliverability space, and yet they claim to have relationships
with all of the ISPs and ESPs; however I can find *nothing* about them,
anywhere, other than on archive.org, which shows that they only spun up the
service within the past 6 months.

Does anybody have any insight into Mr. Mitchell (obviously no relation) and/or
his inboxsys.com?

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell,  Esq.