Hello Anne,

I wanted to introduce myself, but then I saw that is not necessary anymore (Thanks Florian & Atro). Feel free to check my LinkedIn profile. <https://www.linkedin.com/in/wizanthonymitchell/> You may not have heard of InboxSys <https://inboxsys.com/>, pure marketing isn't one of our strengths! But do check out our valued customers whom we've helped with E-Mail Deliverability.

I contacted your company as I really liked your article that I read on LinkedIn yesterday. For anyone that hasn't read it yet here is the link:
https://www.isipp.com/email-authentication-and-why-its-important-explained-in-simple-terms/

As per my message to your colleague on livechat, I'd be keen to discuss opportunities with you, off this list.

Coincidentally I am working on my family tree on ancestry.co.uk <https://www.ancestry.co.uk/> at the moment, I will let you know if we end up being related!

Kind regards,
Anthony

PS I would love to have you as a guest on deliverability.tv <https://deliverability.tv/> - this can be the prelude