On 6/1/21 10:04 AM, Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop wrote:
> Am 28.05.21 um 15:22 schrieb Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop:
>> Am 28.05.21 um 13:47 schrieb Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop:
>>> Anyone from Microsoft/Outlook available to look into the matter?
>> Seems everything is ok now - either someone looked into the matter (thanks!)
>> or some timeout ran out :-)
>
> Same problem again, for no discernible reason. No contact from MS, no
> explanation, no abuse complaint.

I don't know anything about the specific error code you showed upthread,
but I finally managed to get in touch with Hotmail sender support
regarding my own problem - by using another email address than the one
used in the form.

It turned out that my ISPs email servers was on the Microsoft shit-list,
and that, quote:

messages are being filtered (i.e. sent to the Junk folder) based on the
recommendations of the SmartScreen® Filter.

So, I reckon that maybe the smartscreen filter decided to send all my
previous replies directly to the junk folder, since I also got no reply
until I sent the same message from another account.

Maybe something similar is the case for you too?

Hotmail support was helpful when I finally got hold of them.

> Given the ongoing flood of spam from bot-created hotmail accounts this is a
> bit odd...

Maybe they got Postel's law the wrong way around?

Daniel K.