On Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 02:48:23PM -0400, John Levine via mailop wrote:
> It appears that Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop <h...@heeg.de> said:
> >Glad to hear that they could help you but I'm of the stubborn kind - we're
> >not doing anything wrong, we're not spamming,
> >we're not in a spammy neighborhood (afaik). That StupidScreen® Filter or
> >whatever is deciding that our mail should be
> >temp rejected for a day is the thing that's wrong. And I just refuse to
> >"fix" something that's not broken to work around
> >the brokenness of something else that can be fixed.
>
> You should definitely demand a full refund of all the money you've paid
> Microsoft to deliver your mail.
> Oh, wait, ...

Sorry, I can't here this capitalistic sarcasm anymore ... maybe I got
this wrong anyhow, but the aim is, that everyone on the recipient site
is obligated to provide best possible reachability. What does MS pay to
others that their customer's mail get delivered? Is this some game to punish
each other, to drive all theirs customers and mail admins crazy?

Johann K.