Have anyone found a good way to block these using SpamAssassin? We tried to make some rules, but it's hard to make any with that gibberish and short subject and body.

The rule we made initially looked at the length of the body. It was good at catching these, but unfortunately it also got some false positives due to how SpamAssassin splits longer mails into smaller segments:     All body paragraphs (double-newline-separated blocks text) are turned into a line breaks removed, whitespace normalized single line. Any lines longer than 2kB are split into shorter separate lines     (from a boundary when possible), this may unexpectedly prevent pattern from matching. Patterns are matched independently against each of these lines.

That causes some long mails to get tagged as short mails with less than 20 characters, due to one of the lines in the long email had less than 20 characters.

Additionally some subjects deviate from the "3 2 1 5"-character pattern, like "Habvd l qh"

--
Martin Flygenring (maf)
Systems Engineer, One.com