Here's the two that they all share:

(original unmunged version sent directly to you, Luke)

I've got zoom messages via sendgrid being rejected via a system filter currently, so there should be a bit of bounce messages going back at Zoom/Sendgrid, but yet they still keep coming...

Shouldn't there be some sort of required unsubscribe or report link at the bottom of these? I seem to remember legitimate zoom invitations and such all have one? But it's been a while.