Over yesterday and today, the following X-Entity-IDs have sent us
mail that somehow related to .zoom.us:

These correspond to the SendGrid user IDs

These came from

      149.72.196.70
      168.245.1.202
      50.31.61.73
      149.72.196.77
      149.72.198.96
      149.72.199.144
      167.89.93.232

I am not talking about numbers, content or anything else; I was looking
at mail in our spamtraps that mentioned .zoom.us and came from SendGrid,
that is all.

On Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 02:44:14PM -0600, Brielle via mailop wrote:
> Here's the two that they all share:

> (original unmunged version sent directly to you, Luke)
>
> I've got zoom messages via sendgrid being rejected via a system
> filter currently, so there should be a bit of bounce messages going
> back at Zoom/Sendgrid, but yet they still keep coming...
>
> Shouldn't there be some sort of required unsubscribe or report link
> at the bottom of these?  I seem to remember legitimate zoom
> invitations and such all have one?  But it's been a while.
>
> On 7/6/21 2:33 PM, Luke wrote:
> >If you could share the return-path of the offending message, I can
> >have it looked at.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >Luke
> >
> >On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 11:39 AM Brielle via mailop
> ><mailop@mailop.org <mailto:mailop@mailop.org>> wrote:
> >
> >    Hello,
> >
> >    Anyone here have a contact for Zoom in re of webinar spam being sent
> >    from their platform via Sendgrid owned IPs?
> >
> >    I'm rather unhappy with the fact they're allowing people to spam
> >    with no
> >    unsubscribe or report feature.
> >
> >    I know Sendgrid is a hot steaming pile of dog excrement these days when
> >    it comes to spam, so the lack of reporting or unsubscribe link doesn't
> >    surprise me...
> >

> >    --     Brielle Bruns
> >    The Summit Open Source Development Group
> >    http://www.sosdg.org <http://www.sosdg.org>    / http://www.ahbl.org
> >    <http://www.ahbl.org>
> >

> --
> Brielle Bruns
> The Summit Open Source Development Group
> http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org

Atro Tossavainen, Founder, Partner
Koli-Lõks OÜ (reg. no. 12815457, VAT ID EE101811635)
Tallinn, Estonia
tel. +372-5883-4269, http://www.koliloks.eu/