Brielle wrote:

> Litigation is WAY overused to resolve issues.

I generally agree.  However, on the other hand it's a pretty good way to get
the attention of people who *know* they are doing wrong, and continue to do it
unrepentingly all the way to the bank.

Anne "Cartoony at Large" Mitchell

--
Anne P. Mitchell,  Esq.
Dean of Cyberlaw and Cyber Security, Lincoln Law School
Author: Section 6* of the Federal Email Marketing Law (CAN-SPAM)
     *Why yes, I *did* have a certain unrepentant coffee entity in mind
       when I wrote the vendor liability section of CAN-SPAM
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Former Counsel: MAPS Anti-Spam Blacklist
Location: Boulder, Colorado