On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 2:50 PM Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

Postmaster Tools is and always was empty.

I am pretty sure they have a minimum volume limit for privacy reasons. We
offer similar feeds and we have the same requirements.

Even if someone clicks on "this is not spam", the following
> messages from me (for the same recipient!) are routed to Spam anyway.

Two explanations (if this is really happening):

1: A bug on Google's side
2: They really, really, don't like the domain you are sending mail from.

If 1: I am sure Google would be interested to fix it. I would.
If 2: You control that.

The only people who theoretically could do something about this are those
> working at Google, but they either don't want to or aren't allowed to. Or
> they have built a system they can't control anymore.

As I said before: You are making assumptions which are most likely not
rooted in reality.

- Marcel