If you want to get THAT pedantic about it, so is sending an email. After
all, I can usually get info on the person's anti-spam solution, what MUA
(other than the web interface) they used, and often the IP address they
used to send the message via headers.

I suppose that you COULD make a case that some bot-protection script that
REQUIRED something like a User-Agent header would run afoul of the "no
information other" requirement, but we all know that's not what the law is
talking about. Additionally, I'd point out that it talks about requiring
certain information. If you give up other data yourself (such as through
your default browser settings), I'm not seeing as how that's a violation,
even if that data gets collected.