CONN: 40.107.96.87 -> 25 GeoIP = [US] PTR = mail-sn1anam02on2087.outbound.protection.outlook.com OS = Windows NT kernel

Returning 250 ok [qp 3539411] for data
QUIT command received, args:

And then it terminates the connection, SSL collapses, without waiting for the remote mail server to acknowledge the QUIT.

I get it that they 'might' think that closing when 'they are done' and we gave a 250ok on the DATA, and they sent the QUIT.. I don't know, thinking to shave a few milliseconds off of the connection, but the RFC is pretty clear that a QUIT .. AND .. and acknowlegement is part of RFC.

Comments? (And no, there is zero lag before they terminate)

        -- Michael --

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."