One thing that I think we can do to "help" in this instance is actually list which addresses traffic has been seen from, rather than just reporting the /64 being listed.

For this range - I'm only seeing 3 IPv6 addresses hitting traps

2a01:7e01::f03c:92ff:fed4:25b5  "YourBud <mai...@yourbud.co.za>" - abuseable web form
2a01:7e01::f03c:92ff:fee3:7758 - infected/compromised host
2a01:7e01::f03c:91ff:fece:24e8 - ""Sparkasse" <i...@walkinto.ge>" - compromised account

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Steve.