On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 08:42:23 +0000 (GMT), Andrew C Aitchison via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

>Can your wife ask Frisco law enforcement to watch the address ?
>
>If this were under UK law, the package would now belong to her, not AT&T
>- which is a complication that works in the thieves favour in this sort of
>crime.
>You have an advantage in this case in that you know in advance that you
>have title to the to-be-stolen object.

Frisco PD won't have resources for surveillance without probable cause, and in
any event the actual crime, in the Officer's view, was a fraudulent account
opened in my wife's name, making Austin, TX the locale where the local PD
would be the place to file the report.  I hope to get some more info when AT&T
Fraud opens tomorrow.  At least I will know within five minutes of the package
drop.

mdr