Hello!

Short:

I'm looking for advice for a reputable organization that can serve as a net-facing MX for my very small mail server.  Feel free to email me off-list with contacts or advice.

Long:

I'm a sysadmin who's self-hosted most of my services since the 90s, and I used to run large mail clusters when I was working professionally.   Nowadays, I'm a station manager for a small, non-profit community radio station, and the mail server is becoming more important as we bring people on staff.

However, I'm basically at the point where I'm throwing in the towel on trying to stay on the good side of the larger email providers-- especially Microsoft, which sees a lot of use among my staff and producers.  The places I've set up my servers have either been in bad actor neighborhoods (because they are cheap) or just don't have enough reputation yet.  I would really like to continue holding on to my own email server, but I'd really like to offload handling that part of mail administration.

For the record, I'm talking about a mail server with a maximum of maybe 50 users and a small group of discussion mailing lists for coordinating station operations.   Community engagement is handled elsewhere.

I'm not ready to fully admit defeat and completely host my email elsewhere.   We're aiming to be a fully self hosted, open source backed station.   What I would really like is a service that will just be my WAN-facing MX.   Looking around the only services I've been able to find are decidedly about advertising, which is rather the opposite of what I'm trying to accomplish.   Also, we built the radio station basically out of shoestrings and glue so our budget is fairly small.

So I thought I would ask the people who are doing the job day-to-day.   Any help would be appreciated, and free free to contact me any way you need to.

-Sam