On 12/16/21 5:56 PM, Chris via mailop wrote:
This would *hardly* hurt the kid's life forever.  It's simply a silly mistake, the fault is more with the research committee permitting it in the first case.

I don't buy the silly mistake.  Not the second time around.

I'll look the other way for the silly mistake the first time /especially/ if the student learned from the mistake and didn't repeat the action.

But the fact that the student repeated the action and apparent lack of caring completely negates both "silly" and "mistake" in my head.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die