On 1/10/22 12:10 PM, Douglas Vought via mailop wrote:
I told the customer I removed her from email as I interpreted the abuse report as a request to stop mailing her. She said, "no, I want to keep receiving these emails and I didn't mark any of them as spam".

But it happened again. The Yahoo anti-spam feedback system is saying an email we sent her is abuse.

Does anyone have any tips on handling abuse complaints on legit email?

Once is an accident, two times is her being careless. Unsub her, and block her from resubscribing. If she can't use the Spam button responsibly even with the training wheels providers put on it...

Well, that's her problem.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org