11. Januar 2022 17:11, "Lukas Tribus via mailop" <mailop@mailop.org> schrieb:

> Not hiding your actions in front of your own users would be a great
> start, that doesn't mean you need to explain ARF reporting to Jennice
> in Accounting, as the Office 365 implementation shows. It's as simple
> as "Do you want to report this email: REPORT, DONT REPORT".

While this is a major step forward, IMHO it still does not communicate clearly
enough who the report is going to.
Do I report to my mail provider, to the sender's mail provider, or to the
sender?
Depending on the circumstances, each of those choices could be right (maybe not
the sender though, unless the mail recipient wants to express "I don't want
that mail anymore" after legitimately subscribing some time ago).

There's no internet mail police that would be the natural recipient of such
reports :-)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin