Am 20.01.22 um 20:37 schrieb Mike McTee via mailop:
I’m getting a complaint from a customer that they aren’t receiving emails from their Moultrie game camera when sent to their Eastex.net <http://Eastex.net> email address.  As a test, the customer switched it to send to their Yahoo account and they receive the messages without issues.  I’m fairly confident that the (final hop) sending server is likely on one of a few RBL’s in use by our servers, but I can’t seem to get anywhere in determining for certain that is the case.  If this is indeed a case where the final sending IP is on an RBL in use by our servers, our logs would only reflect the IP Address and which RBL it was on, so a search of those logs for anything other than an IP is a waste of time.  Moultrie advises our joint customer that the issue is on our end and that they have no method to troubleshoot from their end.  They did offer a couple of IP Addresses (168.245.68.203 & 149.72.92.45) that they advise are their sending email servers but neither IP appears in any of our servers log files as having contacted our server.  A lookup of those IP’s show they belong to Sendgrid & Twilio, hence my asking if anyone from either is on here.

I’ve gotten the header from the successful test that our customer sent to his Yahoo account, but the IP Addresses gathered there didn’t appear in any of our servers logs either.

Can you search your server logs for sender addresses? Sendgrid's are of the form

bounces+<number>-<4 hex digits>-<recipient localpart>=<recipient domain>@<either
sendgrid.net or their customer domain>

That should be easily searchable with standard unix/linux tools, if your server is of that kind. If you use Microsoft server software, my condolences.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin