Happy to chat offline about this. The mail they are attempting to send to
eastex.net is exclusively going to one address. This address returned *550
5.1.1 <xx...@eastex.net <xx...@eastex.net>> is not a valid mailbox* on
December 23rd, 2021. After we receive a response like that, we add the
address to the sender's suppression list. This prevents future
attempts from ever leaving our system. So mail to eastex.net from this
sender *is *failing to deliver. But it is failing because mail to that
address bounced and the address is now on the user's suppression list. The
customer can simply remove the address from suppression, but if we receive
that response again, it will be re-added to the suppression list and future
attempts will be dropped.

Hope this helps. Ping me if offline if you have any questions.
Luke