On Wed, 9 Feb 2022, Patrick Ben Koetter via mailop wrote:

* Bernardo Reino via mailop <rei...@bbmk.org>:
Dear all,

I have already experienced Google ratelimiting DMARC reports every now and
then, which may be OK if they want it like that.. but this is new (to me):

[snip]

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.7.1 [65.108.69.105      12] Our system has
    detected that this message is 550-5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce
    the amount of spam sent to Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked.
    Please visit 550-5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError 550 5.7.1  for
    more information. e21si14404251ljg.437 - gsmtp

I guess there's nothing to do, but I find this irritating.. I mean, they
could just stop requesting DMARC reports instead of requesting and refusing
them? :)

What makes you believe they reject the content of your message and not your
mail systems regardless of what it sends?

So far I've never had e-mails rejected by Google, including DMARC reports (which could be treated differently than other e-mails).

So my assumption is that something in the content triggered the rejection.

Maybe if they check for bad IPs or domain names *within the content/body* (like many spam filters do unless instructed otherwise) then a DMARC report (or daily server logs, or messages in this list including spammer IPs, etc.) should be exempted from that, as otherwise these e-mails cannot achieve their very purpose of reporting such things.

But anyway.. just sayin', in case Google may want to do something about this.

Cheers,
Bernardo