This type of question comes up other times, and really this applies to the
same case.

Which is to say, yes, we run spam filtering on these types of addresses,
same as we do
for postmaster@ or abuse@.  These addresses are heavily spammed,
disabling the spam
filter isn't a good idea.

That said, it is true that dmarc reports at least should be in a certain
format according to the
spec, so we can do a better job with properly formatted messages.  I've
filed a bug for that.

Brandon