It appears that Dave Crocker via mailop <d...@dcrocker.net> said:

>On 4/14/2022 1:27 PM, John Levine via mailop wrote:
>> Is anyone aware of any mail system that implements Delivered-To
>> the way this document describes,
>

>Your query, to this list arrived at my inbox with these header fields:

>>      by gcp-europe-west4-b-smtpin5.hostinger.io (mx.hostinger.com) with
>> ESMTPS id 4KfWJZ1H9Sz9v9X5

Without knowing what mail software your provider is running, there is
no way to tell.

As we explained at length last year when you were writing this draft,
Postfix and other mail systems put a loop breaking token in
Delivered-To. Sometimes it matches the envelope address, sometimes it
does not. The detail that it may look like a mailbox does not mean
that it is a mailbox.

The code in Postfix, qmail, and Courier and the spec are available to
anyone who cares to look at them and has been for well over a decade.

I'm not going to waste more time on this now.

R's,
John