On Mon, 18 Apr 2022 12:17:25 -0400, Bill Cole via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

>Should Google be better about noticing when problems go away? Maybe. Should IP
>addresses be made permanently useless for email because one well-intentioned
>sysadmin didn't recognize a problem for long enough that Google noticed?

Indications we have here are that Goog puts about 1% of a sender's mail in
somebody's inbox regardless of reputation, even down to flat rejection at the
border.  I have actually seen a sender go from flat rejection to 100% inbox in
just under two weeks.  They just kept sending mail that got engagement (opens,
clicks) and minimal complaints and zero stale account hits.

Senders who don't generate (or expect) these signs of "engagement" may not
always have pleasant outcomes.

mdr
--
   "There will be more spam."