Sorry, but this strategy looks more like some hobbyist hosting the server for himself and his friends.

Some of the TLDs you simply block are used by people i know for legitimate purposes, let alone by all the people i don't know.

Scoring messages by the TLD, ok, i do that, too - but an immediate block is really crazy for most of them.

Andreas