Am 27.05.22 um 21:38 schrieb Michael Rathbun via mailop:

Here are the domains this gang has used in the last seven days:

If you look up the MX records for these domains, you see a certain clustering around one provider. The IP addresses that I checked don't accept port 25 connections at this time, but probably they did when the spam run was active.

Whether blocking a whole ASN is more advisable than blocking a whole TLD is a matter of opinion - I've often seen that past spammer hosting in an ASN's IP space was a good predictor for future spamminess, but of course as with TLDs you will always have some legitimate servers in the mix...

Cheers,
Hans-Martin