Från: jpo...@zedat.fu-berlin.de <jpo...@zedat.fu-berlin.de> För Johannes Posel
Skickat: den 27 maj 2022 21:44
Till: Sebastian Nielsen <sebast...@sebbe.eu>
Ämne: Re: [mailop] Any reason to NOT block the entire .cam domain? [signed]

Hello Sebastian,

well that is a perfect example why shunning tlds is difficult. Your users will
never be able to get tickets for the botanical garden in Berlin
(www.bo.berlin). Let us not dive into the universities like the Technische
Universität Berlin at www.tu.berlin. And, of course, you might miss this reply
alltogether (sender from posel.email).

Well your server your rules, of course.