I *really* want to see the original email to which MDR is replying, however,
ironically, our default install of rspamd rejected it (which is saying a lot
because to be rejected by the default install you have to amass 15 points or

I see that the top points were for:

DBL_SPAM (6.5)
RSPAMD_URIBL (4.5)
DCC_REJECT (2) [bulk Body=many Fuz1=16 Fuz2=many rep=71% ]
ABUSE_SURBL (1.5)

..in case that helps the original poster.

There a bunch of domains in common for the first two, but I won't paste them in
here as it will likely trip lots of spam filters.

Anne