> On Jun 2, 2022, at 1:19 PM, Bernardo Reino via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> On Wed, 1 Jun 2022, Anne Mitchell via mailop wrote:
>
>> I *really* want to see the original email to which MDR is replying, however,
>> ironically, our default install of rspamd rejected it (which is saying a lot
>> because to be rejected by the default install you have to amass 15 points or
>> more...). :-\
>>
>> I see that the top points were for:
>>
>> DBL_SPAM (6.5)
>> RSPAMD_URIBL (4.5)
>> DCC_REJECT (2) [bulk Body=many Fuz1=16 Fuz2=many rep=71% ]
>> ABUSE_SURBL (1.5)
>>
>> ..in case that helps the original poster.
>>
>> There a bunch of domains in common for the first two, but I won't paste them
>> in here as it will likely trip lots of spam filters.
>>
>> Anne
>
> The general recommendation to relax the filters for e-mails coming from
> mailop@mailop.org, due to the very nature of the content posted here.
>
> In my /etc/rspamd/local.d/settings I have this:
>
> --<<--
> # no spam filtering for mailop@mailop.org
> mailop {
>        priority = medium;
>        from = "mailop-boun...@mailop.org";
>
>        apply {
>                symbols_enabled = [ ];
>        }
> }
> -->>--

I appreciate that!  I'm not the one who maintains or has access to that part of
our system; I do have access to the UI (the front end web interface of rspamd)
however have not yet figured out how to create exceptions or rules through the
front end. If anyone knows of a tutorial for that please let me know! So far
all I've found has been for the back end.

Thank you!

Anne