Ahoj,

Dňa Tue, 21 Jun 2022 17:17:47 +0200 Alessandro Vesely via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

> From: munging turned out to be the best way that SMTP+DKIM+DMARC go
> together. I understand that those who miss unmunging can feel
> slightly annoyed.

If i properly understand the unmunge term, how to unmunge eg. your
latest response? In your message is nothing about original sender (nor
in From: nor in Sender: header, nor their X-* forms), except the

While i am able to setup a lot of things on my MTA, i consider to do
something as switch headers on per-list base as out of (my) interest, as
it will be unmanageable soon.

In theory (i never tried this) i can setup it in sieve on per-user base,
but i afraid to rely on Reply-To: header.

Or i miss something?

> > I can imagine the ARC can solve that problem, but as start of this
> > thread shows, it can be misused too...
>
> To implement ARC you need a global view of all MTAs.  Only a few
> giants can afford it.  Small operators can implement just the sealing
> part, if they forward to Microsoft of Google.
>
> Certainly, it's not a solution for mailing lists, unless /all/
> subscribers belong to one of those two providers.

Huh, that is not how i understand the ARC, or it is out of my
ARC knowledge. I understand ARC as solution directly for DMARC+ML.
But i do not use ARC yet, except its rspamd's checks, thus i can be
wrong...

regards

--
Slavko