Hi Russell,

On Thu, Jul 07, 2022 at 12:15:46PM -0700, Russell Clemings via mailop wrote:
>    Thanks, but the part I don't know is how to segment the outgoing mail.
>    Using exim on cpanel.

with exim I'd suggest to redirect mails from the old to the new server
using a router with "driver = manualroute" and a condition which matches
a list of sender domains. Something like:
condition = ${if eq {$sender_address_domain}{example.org}{yes}{no}}

This way you could easily start with one (test)domain and gradually
add more sender domains to the reroute-list.
It's not important to match exactly 10% or 20% - it's only necessary
to do a slow start.

Regards
Frank