Dnia 25.07.2022 o godz. 04:09:14 Ángel via mailop pisze:

> Now, if we instead have the hash bbbaa1af939a01d0e22286c63827d936
> If you can hash multiple emails until finding who that refers to, then
> it's equivalent to the email.

IANAL as well, but if you want to hash multiple emails to find the right
one, you have to collect them first, which will usually also violate GDPR,
if you collect those emails without their owners' consent.

I guess the definition of personal data as a data that allows to identify a
person does not include identifying a person using illegal means...

Also you need to know which emails to hash, as it is clearly impossible to
hash all email addresses in the world. If all you have is just a random
email hash gotten from somewhere (and not any clue whom this email might
belong to), I think you can pretty much assume this does not allow
identifying a person.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa