On 8/30/2022, Michael Peddemors via mailop wrote:
Normally, we could simply post this on a blog, but the traffic is significant enough that other mail operators might be interested..

Last couple of days a LOT of new IP Address abuse from the same actors using throwaway domains, on the typical suspect hosting providers, but the sheer volume should be noticible.

Of course, this actor is pretty spammy in nature, and decent filtering should be catching it anyways, but it is worth noting his methods given the sheer volume.

Sampling of Activity (Sorry for the long scroll)

I've only glanced at this, but it smells like PredictLabs to me.

SgtChains