On 2022-08-31 at 15:22:33 UTC-0400 (Wed, 31 Aug 2022 12:22:33 -0700)
Michael Peddemors via mailop <mich...@linuxmagic.com>
is rumored to have said:

For the record, I should note in this thread, that in this case it is an actual company behind this (was reached out offlist by a principle) and many on the list are aware of this person.

I fail to comprehend how being an "actual company" makes the slightest difference. They exist for the purpose of abusive behaviors.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/usebouncer/

Not accessible.

I assume it's also <company name>.com?

Not a legitimate business. Hope they go broke and their principals and investors all starve in the street.

Who/what/where their clients are, and for what purpose of course, is not likely something we will find out unless they like to share more, but we can continue discussing this in terms of all the operators out there, and what constitutes the good vs the ugly.

Their intended service is the problem.

3rd-party address verification services are inherently bad for email. They are selling an intrinsicallky shoddy product that should not be available in any quality to anyone. No one who could find their 'service' useful should be mailing anyone anything.

But I do of course understand the temptation to simply block them, if you dont' know what they are doing.

I understand what they are doing and will thwart/misinform/block them when and where I can. They are a net negative contributor to existence. A company with negative value, providing a service of negative value, to customers of negative value.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire