On 11/8/2022 2:03 PM, Mary via mailop wrote:
've seen this before, when the header above the From header is broken:

        From: "Valid"<addr...@example.tld>
To: mailop<mailop@mailop.org>

The parser thinks that the From: header is part of the previous header, thus
ignoring it and ending with a missing header error.

On the offchance anyone reading this thread misses the basic point -- and no, I don't expect that include most or possibly any of... you:  The
From field, here, is in fact part of the A-R field.  Because 'from' is
indented, it IS a continuation of the preceding field.