sender.office.com is for issues with O365 accounts only, it’s not for issues
with the free mailbox domains.

If you go to the URL in the message there will be additional information about
how to resolve this. If the blocked IP is the same as the one you’re sending to
the list, however, you should escalate to support office365 - exactly as the
instructions tell you to do. If it’s from a different network, you should
escalate to them.

laura

> On 18 Nov 2022, at 08:47, Faisal Misle via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
> Just to be sure because I didn't see you mention it, make sure you've
> contacted them via the form I often see linked so many different ways:
> https://sender.office.com <https://sender.office.com/>
>
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022, at 10:26 PM, Ryan Prihoda via mailop wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I received this rejection going to an msn account is there any way to
>> resolve this?
>>
>> host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com
>> <http://msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com/> [104.47.18.97]  SMTP error from
>> remote mail server after pipelined sending data block:  550 5.7.1
>> Unfortunately, messages from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] weren't sent. Please contact
>> your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
>> list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
>> http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors
>> <http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors>.
>> [AM6EUR05FT038.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com
>> <http://eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com/>]
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> R. Prihoda

The Delivery Experts