From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Ryan Prihoda via mailop
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 1:26 PM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [mailop] Looks like I am getting blocked by msn.com only.

Hey all,

I received this rejection going to an msn account is there any way to resolve
this?

host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.18.97]  SMTP error from remote
mail server after pipelined sending data block:  550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
messages from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You
can also refer your provider to
http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
[AM6EUR05FT038.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Thanks in advance,

  *   R. Prihoda