On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 11:54:21AM +0100, Cyril - ImprovMX via mailop wrote:
> I mean, to have 50k connections per minute to deliver bounce reports means
> that the running campaign must be in the order of millions of emails just
> for Outlook!

50k bounces per minute is abnormal, that's for sure.

This sounds to me like your customer is using a really bottom of the
barrel spamto: list (on par with our bait list, to be found at
https://www.bsdly.net/~peter/traplist.shtml, which serves a
slightly different purpose).

I would attack the problem at its source (your customer) and find out
what they thought they were doing.

- Peter

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/