And even when it's possible it's not always desirable. An organization
I'm involved with has many <function>@<organization> email aliases which
forward to the person(s) responsible for those functions. This is
convenient for people who need to communicate with us since they don't
have to hunt for the responsible person(s) and their email address(es),
and is convenient for us since we can easily change the forwarding when
who is responsible for a function changes.

        Dave

--
Dave Anderson
<d...@daveanderson.com>