On 2022-11-24 at 15:28 -0800, Michael Peddemors wrote:
> Every modern email client can check multiple email accounts.
> The day when remote forwarding was a necessity has now passed, and
> now with things like SPF and other email tests, forwarding simply
> breaks..

When trying to get some user in the past to do that, I have been told
that the mail client they want to use is... Gmail.
One which doesn't support fetching mail from an IMAP account.

(Also, with no clear explanation on why only that "client" serves their
workflow [1], so it's not as if we could replace it by adding an extra
feature, even if we had the means to d that)

1- https://xkcd.com/1172/