Dňa 25. novembra 2022 21:21:18 UTC používateľ Jarland Donnell via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:
>DO uses third-party services to send emails. If you want to block only their
>cloud ranges, blocking all of their announcements is appropriate.

Anyway, i do not block them directly. I use that ranges to
penalize (include in score) clouds in my SMTP connection/RCPT
reject score, to be more restrictive to them.

But in last three months log i see rejected only 24 (all clouds) of
them, thus not as big problem as often mentioned in this ML
and I can live without that. I am only disappointed, that this
particular cloud is not available now. Hope it will be back
again/soon.

Thanks to all ;-)

regards

--