On 12/19/22 8:21 AM, Daniele Nicolodi via mailop wrote:
it seems that Nextdoor recently went on a mission to expand their user base and are mailing former users with whatever crap.

I assume that their excuse for why the contact is CAN-SPAM compliant is because of the "established business relationship".

I wonder how long before the "established business relationship" should be considered to be expired. I'm guessing somewhere between one and five years.

If you've not had any interaction in that time, there is no longer an established business relationship.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die