The selector seems to just be "1", of which the published record appears to be valid in DNS.

https://tools.wordtothewise.com/dkim/check/warwickri.gov/1

DNS propagation <https://dnschecker.org/#TXT/1._domainkey.warwickri.gov> shows the DKIM record is resolvable across the internet, so resolution isn't the problem, and it appears to be syntactically valid.

@Salvatore - if you send a test message to the address provided to you on https://learndmarc.com, it will show you authentication results of direct messages from your mail server which you can use to troubleshoot authentication further.

- Mark Alley