On Fri 03/Mar/2023 21:39:46 +0100 Salvatore Jr Walter P via mailop wrote:
Thanks Mark. I sent an email as suggested and it came back as a fail for DKIM.

“I see you've included a DKIM signature. I've retrieved the public key from 1._domainkey.warwickri.gov

The signature failed validation. The Auth Result is fail.”

A failing signature should mean a header change. That's also what I get from your posts on mailop, signature verification failed (otherwise would 've been body hash mismatch). Can you turn on z= tags? Otherwise try carefully comparing the signed fields, from: subject: to: date:, message-id: and the signature itself.

Check that no other filters alter those fields after signing. Can you sign messages off-line? Do Bcc: copies verify? (Use any off-line dkim verifier.)

Good luck
Ale