Dňa 28. marca 2023 16:39:49 UTC používateľ Grant Taylor via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:
>On 3/28/23 10:19 AM, Al Iverson via mailop wrote:
>> Eventually we have to stop allowing connections from misconfigured servers
>> that are being exploited to do bad things.
>
>But what is "misconfigured"?  How do you define that from a technical level?
>How do you identify that?

Was not original (linked) notice about "its cloud services"?

If yes, it is only about their customers, thus MS internal
thing...

If not, then anyone using exchange have to ask itself:
how they can know about my (mis)configuration?
And then, what other they know about my services
(customers)? And finally, why they are spying me
for free?

regards

--
Slavko