Benny,

I removed the usage of OpenDNS, and let Spamhaus know about this. I've
also enabled qname-minimisation, we'll see if that helps.

rbldnsd have no support for qname....

no one like to solve it

Its not even that.

Most DNSBL's have multi level listing support. How on earth would your nameserver know about where to cut the lookups off?

Eg would it then ask for

myhuaweicloud[.]com[.]multi[.]surbl[.]org

where it would actually be needed to ask

somebadcustomer[.]smn[.]cn-north-1[.]myhuaweicloud[.]com[.]multi[.]surbl[.]org

The listings itself are wildcarded -when it fits purpose- but definately not all listings/records apply to that.

I dont think it would work when it comes to DNSBL's lookup types.

But enlighten me if you feel i am wrong. Happy to rethink...

bye, Raymond