Slavko via mailop skrev den 2023-03-30 12:52:
Dňa 30. marca 2023 10:11:32 UTC používateľ Benny Pedersen via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:
Cyril - ImprovMX via mailop skrev den 2023-03-30 09:30:
I removed the usage of OpenDNS, and let Spamhaus know about this. I've
also enabled qname-minimisation, we'll see if that helps.

rbldnsd have no support for qname....

It will not be problem with unbound default config (no strict
enabled), as when it meets NXDOMAIN it will skip other name
parts and will try once with full query name.

qname-minimization disabled;

in my own bind9, until its solved

work around is to rbldnsd dump data to bind zone file, and load the zone file directly in bind, but this needs lots of ram, unless one use dlz datastorages, and this slow down latency that solution, not easy to solve